Around the House Tips
• Faster drying - When drying bulky items such as towels, put a yard of netting or tulle in the dryer with your load to help catch lint. The towels will dry faster—and more cheaply.
• Keep buttons in place Tired of sewing on buttons? Dab clear nail polish over the threads. Its invisible and will keep the threads from coming loose.
• Easy oven door cleaner Clean your glass oven door with no scratching and no chemical odor. Simply sprinkle baking soda an a damp cloth, rub on, rinse and watch it sparkle!
• Quick Confectioners' Sugar - If you run out of confectioners sugar, instead of making a trip to the store, make your own by blending granulated sugar in a blender set on High.
• No-mess drilling Hate using the electric drill because of the mess it creates? Push a Dixie cup onto the drill bit so debris falls into the cup, not on the floor.
To remove the water spots from a glass shower door use baby oil on a rag.