Eight Ways To Delegate Without Offending Anyone
- Here are eight ways to delegate without being a slave driver or offending anyone:
- Donít demand help - Ask for it.
- If a job seems boring or trivial - Stress the importance of the job and be extra grateful for the help.
- When you have a job for someone to do - Take the time to talk them through it.
- Donít assign a task that you are unfamiliar with - Donít assume that someone will know how to do the
job that you donít understand.
- Donít withhold information or materials that are needed - This can delay
the job getting done.
- Set a realistic deadline - One that others agree ,and can accomplish.
- Allow others to contribute their ideas - Let them use their imagination and initiative.
- Donít walk away from the project once you have delegated it - Check on how the project is being